Alder Street Gospel Hall, ON
Sudbury Gospel Hall has been meeting in Ontario, Canada since at least 1943, there is also an unknown reference to 1914. From 1943 to 1950, it met at 29 Cedar Street with a correspondent of A.E. Prince, from Copper Cliff.
In the early 1950's, it expanded to the site of an old Pentecostal church on 424 Bessie Street, where it thrived until 1973 when they downsized to 23 Alder Street. The correspondent throughout the era at Bessie Street was Wm. Madill. In 1974, the correspondent became A. McEwen thru 1985, when he was replaced with Walter Foreshew, son of Ernest Edward Foreshew, who continues in this role to the present day. Walter has been in fellowship with Sudbury Gospel Hall since 1953, when he relocated from Arnstein Gospel Hall.
- Assembly Address Books 1943-2018
- Walter Foreshew phone conversation 11-16-2019