Bird City outreach, KS
- 1952: Oct: LOI: C.E. Bulander, Crown Point, IN: For the month of Sept he expected to be in Kanorado and Bird City, KS for Gospel meetings, helping, while there, at the serviceman’s center in Co. Springs.
- 1952: Nov: LOI: C.E. Bulander, Crown Point, IN: “We are at Bird City, KS, holding meetings in a basement room under the post office and the meetings have been most encouraging. We are in the third week and interest and attendance are increasing. Several have shown concern and a young mother confessed faith in Christ and was baptized. I have also been speaking at the Kanorado Gospel Hall, KS for the past four Sundays and there a 10-year-old girl was saved. We leave now (Oct. 6th) for Co. Springs to help at the Christian Canteen while Bro. Rodgers takes a few weeks leave of absence.”
- 1954: April: L&L: Kenneth K. Baird, 1077-9th St., Boulder, CO: “The past two months have given help at Haxtun and Yuma, CO; Palisade, NE; and Bird City, Kanorado, and Goodland Gospel Chapel, KS in ministering the Word and in the Gospel.”
- Letters of Interest: Oct & Nov 1952
- Light & Liberty: April 1954