St. Thomas Meeting Room, ON
The St. Thomas Meeting Room is considered one of four of the oldest, continuously meeting, Darbyite assemblies in all of Ontario, Canada, alongside the Ottawa Meeting Room, ON, the London Meeting Room, ON and the Smiths Falls Meeting Room, ON. Each is known to have existed in 1878, if not earlier. All four of these assemblies broke from Raven in 1909 to help form the Tunbridge Wells branch which is arguably the most populous branch of the closed brethren in North America.
- J.W. Fortune +1878
- Samuel Butler 1879+ there was a Samuel Butler living in Norfolk County in 1871 that identified as "closed communion Baptist" while his family identified as Methodist. Possible.
- Andrew Stevens +1889+ (b. 1827); Occupation in 1891: Carpenter. Wife Elizabeth (b. 1831); Both born in England; Niece: Alice Reesor (b. 1873 Quebec) was a dressmaker living with this family in 1891.
- Samuel Blount Hall, Jr. +1889-1923+ (b. 1858 England)
- David Moore/More (sic?) +1894-1896+
- E.B. Watson +1901+
- John P. Watson +1903-1923+
- W.H. Lucas +1911-1933+
- Leonard Charles Owen Jr. +1927-1936 (1874-1936)
- Lawrence C. Jones +1949-1973+
- John Gerald Jacklin +1951+ (1907-2008)
- G.S. Walker +1962-1973+
- P.R. Glading +1973+
- Hugh G. Walker +1985+
- Jim Hayhoe +1985-2016+
- Jim House +1985-2016+
- Robert Geoffrey Whatmough +1999+ (1919-2004)
- David Harman +2005+
- Will Hayhoe +2005-2016+
- Ernie Walker +2010+
- Miss Stella House +1949-1951+