Difference between revisions of "BrethrenPedia:Copyrights"
(Created page with "Please note the following about copyrights: * ALL the articles in BrethrenPedia are either in Creative Commons or in Public Domain copyright. * Creative Commons means that an...")
Latest revision as of 05:07, 6 September 2018
Please note the following about copyrights:
- ALL the articles in BrethrenPedia are either in Creative Commons or in Public Domain copyright.
- Creative Commons means that anyone can reproduce them, provided they attribute it to BrethrenPedia
- Unless an article specifically identifies itself as in the Public Domain, it is in Creative Commons.
- Public Domain means an article or document for which the copyright has expired.
- Public Domain documents are clearly identified as PD in this wiki.
- Public domain documents can be reused by anyone without any acknowledgement.
Posting articles from other sources:
- Creative Commons articles can be posted in this wiki.
- You must clearly identify the source and copyright status of such article.
- The above information should be entered in the "Summary" box seen at the bottom when you add/edit a document.
- Public Domain material can be posted in this wiki.
- You must identify such material as public domain.
- All kinds of documents, including articles, books, and pictures can be posted.