Who's Who at North End Bible Hall, Hyde Park, St. Louis, Missouri (OB) +1925-1942+
- Theodore John Bossert +1927-1942+ (b. 1879 O'Fallon, MO - d. 1963 St. Louis, MO). Son of Charles J. Bossert (b. 1846 Germany - d. 1904 St. Louis, MO) & Katherine "Kate" Schulte Bossert.
- Theodore's father emigrated to the U.S. in 1849. In 1899, Theodore was living at 2803 N. 9th St., St. Louis. By 1930, he was living at the assembly on Penrose St., and working as a maintenance man for American Bed and Spring Co, which he eventually retired from. He was still living there in 1942, but later moved to 1406 Benton St.
- Laura Belle Hough Bossert (1881-1906 St. Louis, MO). Daughter of Henry Harrison Hough (b. 1856 MO - d. 1904 Bellefontaine Neighbors, St. Louis, MO) & Marcella Elizabeth Hough (b. 1857 LA - d. 1936 St. Louis, MO)
- Charles Francis Claridge +1925-1934 (b. 1868 Otter Creek, Jersey, IL - d. 1934 St. Louis, MO). 1910, he was homesteading in West, Meade, S.D.. In 1930, he was working as a carpenter for the railroad.
- Dora Cornelia Duncan Claridge +1925-1934+ (b. 1869 Otter Creek, Jersey, IL - d. 1959 Grafton, Jersey, IL. Daughter of Isaiah Clark Duncan (b. 1845 Franklin Co., MO - d. 1931 Grafton, Jersey, IL & Ruth Jane Flippo Duncan (b. 1860 Reynolds Co., MO - d. 1946 Alton, Madison, IL.
- Mark Hanna Claridge (b. 1896 Carlinville, Macoupin, IL - d. 1980 Blair, Washington, NE). 1937 Section Foreman @ Chicago and Northwestern Railway Co., while living in Stuart, NE. Wife: Zelma I. Ellsworth Claridge (b. 1897 Doniphan, Hall, NE - d. 1983 Blair, NE).
- Clark Duncan Claridge (b. 1894 Talkington, Sangamon, IL - d. 1984 Yuma, AZ). Wife: Dollie Anna Blackwell Claridge (b. 1905 - d. 1998 Yuma, AZ).
- Byron Daniel Claridge 1925-1932 (b. 1900 Talkington, Sangamon, IL - d. 1932 St. Louis, MO). Wife: Nellie Marie Keever Claridge (b. 1903 TN - d. 1925 Johnson City, Washington, TN), died at 21 after complications of childbirth. Byron was a veteran of WWI serving with the medical department at Fort Leavenworth, KS, he was employed later as a salesman of silk hosiery, and died at the age of 31 of lobar pneumonia.
- Nellie M. Claridge 1925-1934+ (b. 1924 TN). She may have worked for Pan American Airlines in 1956.
- Charles Leslie Claridge 1925-1930+ (b. 1905 Lowder, IL - d. 1995 Menifee, Riverside, CA). 1930 carpenter @ terminal railroad, St. Louis, MO. 1940's @ Tampa Ship Building Co., Tampa, FL. Wife: Josephine Winter Claridge (b. 1903 Chicago, IL - d. 1990 Sylmar, Los Angeles, CA.
- Dalbert Otis Claridge (b. 1903 Lowder, IL - d. 1986 Gotha, Orange, FL). Wife: Lucille M. Lindquist Claridge (b. 1904 Chicago, IL - d. 1986 Titusville, Brevard, FL).
- Elmer Josiah Claridge 1925+ (b. 1907 Lowder, IL - d. 1977 Wentzville, St. Charles, MO). 1940 Fireman @ Metal Manufacturing, St. Ferdinand, St. Louis, MO. Wife: Auralia M. Caran Claridge-Koehler (b. 1915 St. Louis, MO - d. 2002 Florissant, St. Louis, MO). Auralia's 2nd husband: William F. Koehler.
- Addie Louise Claridge Morris +1925-1934+ (b. 1911 Inman, Holt, NE - d. 2009 Farmington, St. Francois, MO)
- Dr. Morton C. "Bud" Morris (b. 1940 Tulsa, OK - d. 2017 Delavan, Tazewell, IL) - see The Fourth Generation, p. 11. Wife is Shirley Erisman Morris.
- Dora Frances Claridge Banta 1925-1933+ (b. 1914 Inman, Holt, NE - d. 2008 Oak Creek, Yavapai, AZ).