Central Gospel Hall, Detroit, MI
Central Gospel Hall in Detroit, Michigan was an open brethren (OB) assembly established primarily by T.D.W. Muir prior to 1890, and it met thru 1943. In 1904, it was meeting at 416 Grand River Ave., and by 1927, the meeting place was at Grand River & Harrison.
T.D.W. Muir +1890-1927+
- 416 Grand River Ave. +1904+
- Grand River & Harrison +1927+
- OB AAB's: 1904, 1927, 1943